Companies are known by the people that they keep.
Are you bright and innovative? A team player with a can-do attitude? Someone who is looking for a career, not just a job? Then SCI Lease Corp could be the right place for you.
If you are interested in joining the team at SCI Lease Corp, please review the current opportunities below.
What SCI Lease Corp offers you?
- A fun and energetic place to work
- An entrepreneurial vibe where ideas and successes are shared and celebrated
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- A company supported fitness program for all team members to enjoy
- Opportunities for career development
- Flex work hours
- Open concept work environment
- A central office location in Markham with easy access to the 407 and 404
SCI Lease Corp offers our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process. SCI Lease Corp is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email HR@scileasecorp.com
Lease Maturity/Remarketing Analyst (Bilingual)
Effectively support the Lease Maturity and Remarketing operations at SCI Lease Corp; currently engaged in the leasing of Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, FIAT, RAM and Maserati vehicles. Have the opportunity to jump into a fast paced and dynamic environment by becoming a critical team member in building and executing a lease maturity and remarketing strategy designed to support our end customer and dealer experience while maximizing residual values, and supporting in the design / maintenance of key business systems.
- Contact Customer and Dealers (both English and French) to determine customer intent and vehicle return process
- Support in the collection of documents/funds or further deficiencies required in processing the Lease Maturity sale to the end customer
- Manage queues/phone calls required to collect and process Bills of Sales, Power of Attorneys, Lien Releases
- Support in the collection of receivables as a result of excessive wear and tear parameters
- Work towards maximizing residual values in the disposal of each Lease Maturity through various Remarketing Channels
- Provide value added initiatives to all Upstream and Auction Channels (Lease Maturity Schedules, Pricing, Marketing, Processing of Sale/Transportation, Arbitration)
- Eager to learn new things
- Possessing trust and respect in dealings with others
- Willing to work independently as may be needed
- Willing to work dependently in a Team environment as may be needed
- Always taking the high-road in work-place conflict
- Analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Dynamic and motivated
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to manage regular interruptions to work-flow
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Aptitude for simple mathematical calculations
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Able to handle large volumes of work
- 3 years in an administrative/customer service role.
- Previous leasing, and or remarketing experience is considered an asset.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient written and verbal skills in English and French
REPORT TO: Lease Maturity/Remarketing Manager
SCI Lease Corp. offers our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process. SCI Lease Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email HR@scileasecorp.com
Monday to Thursday 9am – 11pm EST
Friday 9am – 9pm EST
Saturday 10:30am – 7pm EST
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm EST
Saturday to Sunday Closed
Main Fax: 1.877.341.9988
Contract Documents Fax: 1.866.255.4484
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 12am EST
Saturday 9am – 9pm EST